Points of Sale:
Links to Venues:
4. April 2008
CLAIM RULES FOR THE SAZKA TICKET SALES NETWORK
SUBJECT OF THE COMPLAINT RULES
1. The Complaint Rules lay down the procedures of customer and SAZKA sázková kancelář, a.s., having its registered office in Praha 9, K Žižkovu 851, postcode 190 93, ID No. 26493993, registered in the Companies Register at the Municipal Court in Prague on 28 November 2001, in Section B, Insert 7424, (hereinafter referred to as “Sazka”), in situations when, despite all the efforts made by SAZKA sázková kancelář, a.s., the customer finds a justified reason to complain about the quality of the service rendered, i.e. the sales of tickets and service vouchers for sports and cultural events or other events through the SAZKA TICKET sales network, held according to the Business Terms and Conditions for Providing the Service of Selling Tickets for Sports and Cultural Events through the SAZKA TICKET Sales Network (hereinafter referred to as the “Business Terms”).
RAISING A COMPLAINT
1. Raising a complaint upon receiving a ticket at the Sazka terminal.
1.1. The customer is entitled to raise a complaint if the complete and proper printing of all paid tickets fails to be effected. The complaint can only be made if the customer has followed the Business Terms. Complaints are made immediately after the purchase of the relevant tickets at the Sazka terminal where the tickets were sold.
1.2. Complaints are raised using the Warranty Claim, to be completed by the terminal operator. In the Warranty Claim, the terminal operator shall specify the data required for handling the complaint, notably the date of making the complaint, the name, venue and time of the event, the total quantity and amount in CZK of correctly and incorrectly printed tickets, the details of the booked seat(s) for seated ticket(s), and the customer contact details. Enclosed with the Warranty Claim must be the draft ticket or completed ticket slip with the existing reservation number or, if applicable, all printed tickets (voucher) including the incorrectly printed ones. The customer shall receive a confirmed copy of the Warranty Claim. Sazka shall notify the customer of the outcome of the Complaint Procedure within the statutory period.
1.3. Within the period of less than 10 business days before the date of the relevant event, Sazka cannot guarantee that the customer will receive (a) particular booked ticket(s) or voucher. The terminal operator shall deal with the occurred situation as an immediate complaint, according to information obtained by phone from SAZKA sázková kancelář, a.s. The terminal operator shall orally advise the customer of the manner and date of handling the complaint. In that case, the customer shall be refunded the money paid.
1.4. Once the customer receives the ticket(s) or voucher, the customer is obliged to check the printed data for accuracy. If the customer raises an immediate complaint, the ticket(s) or voucher about which the complaint was raised will be cancelled via the terminal and the customer will be refunded the money paid. If cancelling the ticket(s) or voucher about which a complaint was raised is technically impossible, the terminal operator shall draw up the Warranty Claim with the customer. Tickets sold within a package of a few different tickets for various events cannot be cancelled via the terminal for technical reasons, and the terminal operator is obliged to draw up a Warranty Claim with the customer in that case. In the event of cancelling an order about which a complaint was raised, the customer shall return the issued ticket(s) or voucher to the terminal operator.
1.5. Temporary service unavailability in the Sazka terminal network shall not be subject to complaint.
2. Raising a complaint if the ticket is delivered by mail.
2.1. In the event of mail delivery of ticket(s), the customer is obliged to check, immediately upon receiving the tickets, the accuracy and completeness of the tickets (notably the name, venue and date of the event, the price and quantity of the tickets), and to forward a complaint, if any, to Sazka within three business days in writing, by mail, electronic mail (e-mail) or fax.
3. Raising a complaint upon receiving a ticket at an authorised sales outlet.
3.1 The customer is entitled to raise a complaint if the complete and proper printing of all paid tickets fails to be effected. The complaint can only be made if the customer has followed the Business Terms.
3.2 Once the customer receives the ticket(s) or voucher, the customer is obliged to check the printed data for accuracy. If the customer raises an immediate complaint, the ticket(s) or voucher about which the complaint was raised will be cancelled and the customer will be refunded the money paid. The customer must return the issued ticket(s) to the retailer.
4. Raising a complaint about the sale of a service voucher
4.1 To raise a complaint about the sale of a service voucher, provisions of Article II, items 1-3, of these Complaint Rules shall be used accordingly.
4.2 The customer shall raise complaints, if any, about the quality of the services rendered with the service provider specified in the service voucher.
NON-STANDARD SITUATIONS ARISING AT THE ENTRY INTO THE EVENT PREMISES
1. Should any non-standard situations occur at the entry to the event premises, the customer is obliged to contact immediately the box office manager at the venue, the steward service or an organiser representative.
EFFECTIVENESS OF THE COMPLAINT RULES
1. The Complaint Rules are binding on customers and Sazka. The Complaint Rules have been prepared in accordance with Czech law, notably the Act No. 40/1964 Coll., the Civil Code, as amended, and the Act No. 634/1992 Coll., on Consumer Protection, as amended.
2. The customer who makes a complaint agrees to the fact that Sazka keeps in its records the customer’s personal data stated in the Warranty Claim for five years after the complaint was settled.
3. The Complaint Rules become valid and effective on 1 December 2011. As from the date when these Complaint Rules become valid and effective the validity and effectiveness of the Complaint Rules of 16 March 2009 expire.
25. May 2013 - 10:00 pmSENSATION
1. June 2013 - 10:00 amTVRZ HUMMER
8. June 2013 - 11:00 amReebok WELLNESS MARATHON
with zumba star Gina Grant
8. June 2013 - 2:00 pmHARLEY - DAVIDSON
11. June 2013 - 7:00 pmMICHAL DAVID A LUCIE VONDRÁČKOVÁ
Hit Tour 2013
12. June 2013 - 7:00 pmDARE
12. June 2013 - 8:00 pmALICIA KEYS
Set The World On Fire Tour
Special guest: Miguel
13. June 2013 - 7:00 pmCOMPANY BOXING EXTRALEAGUE
14. June 2013 - 8:00 pmKISS
19. June 2013 - 8:00 pmPORTISHEAD
19. June 2013 - 8:00 pmERIC CLAPTON
26. June 2013 - 8:00 pmMICHAL DAVID A LUCIE VONDRÁČKOVÁ
Hit Tour 2013
28. June 2013 - 12:00 pmBASINFIREFEST 2013
20. July 2013 - 10:00 amCOLOURS OF SUMMER
21. July 2013 - 8:00 pmLEONARD COHEN
Old Ideas Tour 2013
23. July 2013 - 4:00 pmDEPECHE MODE
29. July 2013 - 5:00 pmIRON MAIDEN
Maiden England Tour 2013
1. August 2013 - 8:00 pmSANTANA
World Tour 2013
7. August 2013 - 5:00 pmTHE WALL
9. August 2013 - 12:00 pmCELTIC NIGHT
30. August 2013 - 7:00 pmROCK FOR CHURCH(ILL)
10. September 2013 - 8:00 pmIMF DVOŘÁKOVA PRAHA 2013
10. October 2013 - 8:00 pmPETER GABRIEL
15. October 2013 - 7:00 pmLUCIE BÍLÁ
Black and White Tour
17. October 2013 - 7:00 pmLUCIE BÍLÁ
Black and White Tour
23. October 2013 - 8:00 pmJAREK NOHAVICA
23. 10.2013 – Janáček Philharmonic Ostrava
24. 10. 2013 – Special guest: Robert Kusmierski
6. November 2013 - 8:00 pmBRUNO MARS
The Moonshine Jungle Tour
7. November 2013 - 8:00 pmNICKELBACK
9. November 2013 - 3:00 pmTHE ILLUSIONISTS
Witness the Impossible
22. November 2013 - 8:00 pmNICK CAVE
& The Bad Seeds
23. November 2013 - 7:30 pmFMX GLADIATOR GAMES 2013
25. November 2013 - 8:00 pmNIGHTWORK
30. November 2013 - 9:00 pmTRANSMISSION
7. December 2013 - 8:00 pmBLACK SABBATH
17. December 2013 - 8:00 pmDALIBOR JANDA
18. December 2013 - 8:00 pmELTON JOHN